Medrio is looking for an engaging and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for sharing knowledge, building relationships through superior project management, and being a customer advocate. In this Customer Success role, you will contribute to an evolving Professional Services team, ensuring our customers are equipped with the knowledge and resources for successful use of the Medrio platform. This role serves both internal and external customers and requires up to 25% travel domestically and internationally.
Ideal candidates have experience with clinical trials in data management or clinical operations roles, as well as experience in a customer-facing, project management role. This candidate possesses excellent critical thinking & problem solving skills. The role requires an individual who possesses a generalist’s skill set, including the ability to serve as a specialist.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage customer-facing professional service projects, including requirements gathering, SOW creation, execution and stakeholder management.
- Provide customer-facing product training and implementation consultation using one-to-one and one-to-many strategies.
- Document product functionality for multiple purposes in written & video formats.
- Support customer lifecycle, including adoption, retention and expansion through executing existing programs and contributing to developing ones.
- Serve as an internal, cross-functional SME, providing informed understanding of our customers’ business cases and operational workflows for documentation and product development purposes.
- Advise on relevance of product pipeline features for specific customer segments.
- Serve as point of escalation for Support case troubleshooting.
- Provide internal product trainings.
- Contribute to ongoing efforts to enhance our customer success efforts by participating in and take lead on departmental process development and infrastructure improvement initiatives.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 - 4 years of clinical trial industry experience.
- Project management experience, including stakeholder management, project tracking, risk assessment
- Critical thinking skills, creative problem solving skills and a solutions-oriented perspective.
- Experience in a training or education role.
- Excellent writing skills both for clarity and style.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role.
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- A go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Software-as-a-Service.
- Technical experience in reporting and/or API authoring a plus
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful office with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- A convenient location two blocks from BART in downtown San Francisco.
- Monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!