Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are currently look for an experienced , UK-based Sales Engineer to join our team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to Accounts Team in the sales process as the technical product expert.
- Perform software demonstrations to provide prospective customers with details about the features and capabilities of the software and services provided by Medrio.
- Prepare RFP & RFI responses for potential customers
- Prepare sales and marketing materials including PowerPoint presentations, web presentations, software demonstrations, etc.
- Make sales and technical presentations to potential and existing customers, via both web presentations and on-site presentations, as required
- Work with the Product team to maintain a thorough understanding of current and upcoming functionality, features and products offered by Medrio
- Work with the Product team to provide feedback from customers regarding requested features and functionality of the software
- Work with Sales and Marketing to manage communications regarding product updates and new features to potential and existing customer.
- Support Customer Success as a product expert with complex technical requests
- Act as product expert within the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a customer-facing role such as project management, account management, sales, sales engineer, customer support etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical program, or equivalent work experience
- Native-level English proficiency required, German language skills a plus.
- Passion for small, fast growth companies
- Proficient use of software packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & CRM systems
- Excellent phone, email, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the clinical research industry, including sponsors, CROs and eClinical providers
- Experience in the software industry, particularly Software as a Service
- Not required but helpful: eClinical software experience
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we help cover the cost of your gym membership, and promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!