Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005, we are privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our inside sales team. The perfect candidate for this role has experience in enterprise B2B SaaS sales, solid experience selling sophisticated solutions to clinical trial markets, including CROs, sponsors, biotech, or large pharma/device, and a history of top performance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and build quality relationships, whilst maintaining a superior level of customer service, and properly representing Medrio in a manner consistent with company principals.
- Attainment of revenue and booking growth targets in defined territory of customers.
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with customers including new sales, upsells, volume packages, and renewals.
- Ability to development and execute sales plans, and perform the coordination of resources within the company in order to achieve maximum revenue potential.
- Perform live product demonstrations via webinar. Travel to meet customers when needed.
- Utilization of various company systems, including Salesforce, to maintain and update account and opportunity data.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
- Various other administrative task related to account management.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of sales experience with a proven and consistent track record of success.
- Experience in medical research, eClinical, and/or CRO networks is preferred.
- Experience with web-based subscription software (i.e. SaaS, On-demand, ASP) is preferred.
- Excellent phone skills for engaging, nurturing and closing customers, including presentation skills over the phone using a web presentation platform.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal, to work with sophisticated customers including MDs, PhDs, and others in the clinical research community.
- An energetic and inspiring team player, with an ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities, grow our business, and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we help cover the cost of your gym membership, and promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Monthly events that range from baseball games to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!