Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. We are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Sr. Product Manager who will help us continue to deliver world class software.
The Sr. Technical Product Manager, will be responsible for defining the requirements for Medrio’s product suite. This position is responsible for both product planning and delivery, including managing products and solutions throughout the product lifecycle; gathering and prioritizing requirements; defining the vision, and working closely with engineering to deliver features for our product solutions suite. The Sr. Technical Product Manager will lead a team of product analysts to synthesize the needs of our customers; perform market and competitor analysis, and determine product priorities. They will be the internal champion and will articulate a vision to various stakeholders, continuously working to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction targets are met – in turn supporting the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define and drive the overall product strategy and roadmap for the Mediro product suite
- Serve as the Medrio product owner
- Lead team of product analysts to build and maintain use cases and user stories and communicate them effectively to build consensus and coordination of schedules with project managers, engineers, and designers to deliver high-quality payment product features.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver product and business requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding specifications.
- Work with internal stakeholders across Medrio to ensure delivery of product enhancements that protect and grow existing products.
- Contribute to the development of guidelines, policies, and procedures to facilitate the implementation of new products and services associated with / connected to the Medrio platform
- Ensure clear articulation of the core positioning and messaging for the products including creating concise internal and external documentation and materials.
- Make build, buy, or partner recommendations for various aspects of the gateway product and solutions.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure we build world-class products for our customers and their merchants.
- Serve as the subject matter expert of all Medrio products.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
Knowledge / Skills
- Hire, scale, and develop a team that continuously delivers market driven solutions primarily through building applications but also in strategic partnering with key third parties.
- Own the translation of company vision and strategy into multiple product strategies and overall platform design coherence
- Lead a team of Product professionals and partner with Clients, Services and Engineering to:
- Define product roadmap priorities and provide resource allocation plan guidance
- Define each software release
- Drive to target goals on overall product production throughput, predictability and quality
Proven track record of defining and shipping Cloud based products. Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence, analytical and leadership skills essential to successful Product Management. Possess a strong bias for action with proven ability to handle high stress and time sensitive security tasks. Comfortable with ambiguity and fast changing working environments. Detail oriented, with strong prioritization skills. Ability to work independently and demonstrated excellent problem solving skills is a must. Experience with, and a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with project and process management systems including MS Project, Confluence, TFS or equivalent.
- Excellent written communication skills are extremely important, with a focus on translating technically complex issues into simple easy to digest documents
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, healthcare, computer science or engineering; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of Product Management in charge of a specific product or product line in the eClinical space and technologies
- 6+ years of relevant work experience with a focus on architecture, design, and development of EDC, eClinical, trail management products,
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful office with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- A convenient location two blocks from BART in downtown San Francisco.
- Monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!