Medrio is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Development Representative who is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and has a passion for healthcare and software. The SDR team is a critical part of our lead generation process. In this role, you'll be expected to consistently make outbound calls and emails in order to schedule demos for Account Executives, as well as to inform and educate the prospective client regarding the Medrio value proposition.
• Cold calling prospects via telephone and email
• Following up with prospects and answering questions via telephone and email
• Scheduling demos for the Business Development Rep
• Following up on demos and account status, pricing, etc.
• Pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business
• Communicating client's goals and representing the client's interests to the Account Executive
• Understanding company capabilities and services, and effectively communicating to client
• Reports to the Sales Development Manager, providing regular input on all activity, including status reports on a weekly basis.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
• 1+ years of experience in a sales or customer service role.
• Confident and professional phone presence.
• Competitive nature / motivated to achieve goals.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com (recommended)
- Language skills: Advanced proficiency in English is required, German and/or French a plus.
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!