Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager (PM) who will help us continue to deliver world class software. **This position requires significant experience as a PM in our industry and with integration to healthcare related devices/applications, so we will only consider applicants who meet that criteria. We are not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position, so applicants must be able to work for any employer in the US.**
The Senior PM will drive the enhancement process and development of the eSource solution and services to support the strategic direction of the Medrio business, while building out the innovation roadmap and the supporting business case for new product development within their area of accountability. The PM will also play a key role in defining the overall Medrio combined eSource/EDC landscape, hierarchy and opportunity through thoughtful Voice of the Customer input and market intelligence/research. The PM will work closely with sales, marketing and engineering to keep a pulse on customer needs and new feature adoption and deliver pragmatic implementations of the Medrio product vision in a very fast paced start-up environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills/Areas of Experience:
· Must have prior experience with clinical healthcare solutions such as an EMR.
· Advanced knowledge of the clinical research industry, including sponsors, CROs and eClinical providers, as well as, EDC product capabilities, strongly preferred.
· Strong data/technical background a plus.
· Track record of taking ownership and driving business results.
· An action-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Embodies Medrio's core values and is a model of integrity.
· Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities and meet established deadlines.
· Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities, and manages priorities with minimal supervision.
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
This position is open to remote candidates.