Medrio is a fast-growing software company based in downtown San Francisco. Our SaaS offering speeds the clinical trial process and is a key component in getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We are looking for a highly motivated Office & HR Operations Associate to join our team. This is a hybrid role that covers HR generalist functions, office management, and operations.
The ideal candidate is:
- A fast-learner and self-starter; someone who is able to work independently.
- A critical thinker; someone who identifies issues proactively and exercises creative problem solving.
- Passionate about organization and maintaining a functional, clean, and efficient workplace.
- Positive, flexible, and loves to be challenged.
Human Resources Generalist
- Coordinate recruitment activity, including screening resumes and conducting first round phone interviews.
- Manage HR systems and provide general HR support.
- Enroll new employees in benefits and manage monthly benefits administration.
- Serve as point of contact for employees concerning general HR questions and requests.
- Assemble monthly HR metric reports.
- Assist the Director of HR with various projects and initiatives.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, including greeting and hosting visitors, answering the phone, stocking and maintaining supplies, etc.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen, conference rooms and office lounges.
- Assist Accounting Manager with various projects.
- Arrange and book executive travel, develop itineraries and agendas, collect and submit expense reports.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement meetings and special events.
- Perform general tasks and errands.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in office management, operations, or HR, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Positive attitude and off-the-charts interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work-ethic with a high level of discretion when handling sensitive HR matters.
- Can multi-task and manage priorities with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to think critically, work independently, and solve problems without a lot of oversight
- Strong organizational skills.
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful office with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Two convenient Bay Area locations close to BART in downtown San Francisco and Pleasanton.
- Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!