Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs and medical products to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing rapid growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
Medrio is looking for flexible and driven Senior FP&A Analyst to join our team in San Francisco. As a Senior FP&A Analyst, you will work with Medrio’s executive team to analyze department finances and develop budgets that will help drive the company’s growth. This position reports directly to our CFO and works closely with department heads.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Identify key performance indicators (KPI) across multiple business lines. Develop automated processes to monitor and report on those indicators.
· Highlight trends and analyze the causes of unexpected variances in KPIs.
· Collaborate closely with executive leaders to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
· Prepare monthly variance analysis and explanations each month for actuals vs. budget. Based on these variances, provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management.
· Develop financial models. Optimize and streamline current Budgeting, Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
· Analyze and correct booking and accounting information as needed.
· Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives. Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
· Prepare quarterly and monthly financial reporting package for management and board of directors.
· Help with month / quarter / year-end close process (e.g. commissions, account reconciliations, accruals.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
· At least 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis. Experience working with confidential information.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Thorough, detail oriented: when a number looks wrong, you look into it; when the fonts are inconsistent in your presentation, you correct it (without being told).
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Ability to grasp new business systems/software quickly
· Significant Pluses:
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities, grow our business, and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including:
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!