- As a Demand Generation Manager on our Marketing team, you’ll be expected to manage Medrio’s demand-gen campaigns and be responsible for outlining the goals, defining campaigns plans and executing programs at all steps of the user's journey.
- You will design campaigns that bring users through the funnel, from emails, blogs, webinars, nurture strategies, paid media banners, SEM and SEO, website and owned channel promotions, content syndication and more.
- Project manage campaigns from concept to execution, coordinating all aspects including campaign calendar, content development, creative development, cross-channel promotion, tagging/tracking, QA, analytics and performance tracking.
- You must have digital marketing experience. This includes experience in planning paid-media campaigns, setting up measurement frameworks, optimizing content and placements, and executing on-time, on-budget.
- You will manage the campaign budget, allocating spend for creative, media, and production and ensuring each campaign delivers a strong ROI. You work with our media agency test and optimize placements and content mix.
- You will work closely with various stakeholders (from Product Marketing, Analyst, Events, etc) to ensure the messaging is consistent and appropriate for the campaign goals. You’ll partner with the creative team to ensure all campaign materials are built to spec.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools (Marketo & Salesforce) and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Orchestrate campaign plans across all channels
- Model and forecast media lead volumes and adjust as our measurement capabilities develop
- Test and recommend different content themes, formats to generate desired campaign outcomes
- Test the latest digital ad techniques, ensuring stays a leader in digital marketing
- Identify campaign trends and insights, and optimize based on insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging user journeys and optimize user experience
- Occasionally write marketing materials (draft emails, blogs, website copy, etc) to ensure we move fast Copywriters will finesse final content to ensure tone and style are consistent
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Content and Channel Performance
- Lead Volume
- MQL Volume
- Opp Pipeline
- Conversion / LTO
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing; 3+ years managing demand gen and/or digital marketing programs
- Experience with agency management - media buying and optimization knowledge
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs.
- Proficiency with marketing tracking with Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Background in or knowledge of Clinical Research or Life Sciences
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B advertising and marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong teamwork and excellent communication skills
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful office with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Two convenient Bay Area locations that are close to BART (San Francisco & Pleasanton).
- Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
- Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!